CLASH! TCG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLASH! TCG

The official place to talk about cards, decks, and articles for the unofficial card game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personality Test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Personality Test Empty
PostSubject: Personality Test   Personality Test Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:51 pm

So, the characters and card design are all done for the game. However, while I'm putting together the images of the cards, how about some thughts on what characters I've chosen for each color, or what characters you hope to see.

Keep in mind, I've chosen five "good guys" and five "bad guys" for each of the three colors. And for each color there's Avatar the Last Airbender, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Kingdom Hearts.

Thoughts? ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://clashtcg.forumotion.com
ronmonks

Personality Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality Test   Personality Test Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:01 am

i honestly would love to delivery some smackdown as mickey mouse from kingdom hearts. sure he was more of a plot device than a chacter in the games but he's frickin mickey. for avatar im hoping you can somehow incorporate momo and appa into the game. maybe not so much as characters but a summon/equip/something. for FMA i think it would be a nice change of pace to leave the humunculus on the backburner for a time and focus on the smaller evils like the lab guardians and the guy who transmutes family members and pets into chimera (forget his name).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Personality Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality Test   Personality Test Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:33 pm

I see, I see.

Well, even though for the most part I'm going with "fan favorite" characters, I think you'll be happy with one of the choices for Full Metal.

There were a lot of characters I wanted to squeeze in. But like I said, I could only pick five good guys and five bad guys per universe. Also, seeing as the second expansion of the game will feature three new universes, we won't see any other characters from the first three universes until at least set three or four. So I'm really hoping everyone will be content with what was chosen.
Back to top Go down
https://clashtcg.forumotion.com
Vladd Viever

Vladd Viever

Personality Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality Test   Personality Test Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:13 pm

ronmonks wrote:
. for FMA i think it would be a nice change of pace to leave the humunculus on the backburner for a time and focus on the smaller evils like the lab guardians and the guy who transmutes family members and pets into chimera (forget his name).

Shao Tucker. I cheered for what happened to him in Brotherhood. Creepy ass punk lol.

TBH each of those franchises have a wealth of good and bad guys to choose from, so I'm sure it'll be rough picking JUST 5 of each. In KHs you have Sora, Riku,Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Mickey,Terra, Ventus, Aqua, ANY of the temp party members, like Beast, Pan, and Mulan, and ANY of the summons, like Simba, Bambi, and Mushu.
Avatar again, was a densely populated show with dozens of fan favorite characters to choose from. I, personally, would love to throw down with the Swamp Benders Huu, Tho, and Due!
Foggy Swamp Style ftw...

ANYWAYS...
I'm looking forward to checking out your stuff Fitz. I was always disapointed we didn't get to give this a proper test play due to the moving and both of us losing some of those proxies.
I always thought it'd be pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personality Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality Test   Personality Test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personality Test
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CLASH! TCG :: Basic :: General-
Jump to: